Extremely rare fabulous soviet unisex dress quartz watch Luch with analog alarm function from 1980s. Unique watch in classic design was made in very small amount and very hard to find, great collectible watch! Watch is NOS with original box and documentation. This is a unisex watch and it's can be worn by both gents or ladies.
Titanium nitride watch case is splash proof in perfect condition with insignificant signs of storage. Dial and hands in perfect condition. Quartz movement Luch Cal.2361 7 jewels, fully serviced (cleaned, oiled, adjusted) and keeps accurate time, new battery Renata Swiss included. New genuine black leather strap included, need another strap color just contact us and we will replace it for free.
The alarm function looks simple, but it's advanced electronic, so please read this alarm watch instructions before use:
1. Alarm disc can be rotated at any direction at 1st position of pulled out winding crown.
2. Alarm begin ring after 1-2 seconds after hands match the adjusted position.
3. Alarm ring duration is 20 seconds.
4. If alarm has been ring more than 20 seconds, next time it will ring only after 10 minutes, to reset this operation you have to pull out crown at 2nd position (where you adjusting time) and then push it back.
5. If alarm has been ringing less than 20 seconds you can set alarm to any position and it will ring again at once.
6. If you don't need alarm function set the alarm disc at 12 o'clock to switch it off.
Case: Titanium nitride
Crystal: Mineral glass
Movement: Cal.2361 7 jewels
Width: 35mm - 1.4in
Width incl. crown: 36mm - 1.45in
From lug to lug: 41mm - 1.65in
Thickness: 9mm - 0.35in
Band width: 18mm - 0.71in